Flipboard is a free mobile news application for both iOS and Android devices that allows users to create magazines by combining news, stories, and/or articles; it also enables individuals to share content with their friends and coworkers.
Flipboard App Review
The user interface is simple and intuitive, and adding content to a personal area takes only one click. The capability to use social media at the same time is a major plus. One of its major advantages is that it loads quickly, even outperforming Google Currents, which may occasionally be sluggish.
Shifting from one news page to the next is a simple process, thanks to a modest loading time. It’s an excellent visual experience because of the clean design.
– Make your dream magazine
– Videos and listen to music option, as well as read text and view images
– can connect it to your social accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn.
– choose what content category you are interested in: business, design, technology, politics.
– subscribe to individual blogs and sources
– save the articles you want to read later
– share articles with your friends (through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr)
– the app gets updated rather frequently; the latest updates include bug fixes and the addition of Turkish among language options
– at a first glance, the app seems quite secure; for the moment, it doesn’t seem to present any risk of personal info being leaked
When you first open Flipboard, choose a few topics to begin reading about everything from world news to sports, travel, and more. You may also add big names like The New York Times or Vanity Fair, or Etsy as a way to buy items right from Flipboard. Thousands of websites, RSS feeds, and intriguing sources such as Politico and Brain Pickings are available; or explore magazines being produced on Flipboard in “By Our Readers,” which has a red ribbon for easy access to the Content Guide.
In addition, google news is also the best news app. Check out this article.
Flipboard makes it simple to catch up on all of your favorite social media platforms. To get access to all of your social networks, simply add Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and more to the application. Now that you can breeze through the news your friends share — with headlines and excerpts that give you a quick peek into the world around you. Anything you like, comment on, or love goes straight back into your social media accounts so you may easily engage and contribute to the discussion.
Simply tap on any of your tiles to begin flipping through the pages of your Flipboard. To start saving things into your own publications, use the + button on any item.
Leave a Reply